Chemistry Email Service and Resource Links
- The Chemistry department does not maintain its own mail server, email is provided by UF IT, refer to www.mail.ufl.edu.
- Mail accounts are created based on your Gatorlink ID. To obtain a Gatorlink ID contact the Main Office.
- Your Chemistry email will be Your_GatorlinkID@chem.ufl.edu and is needed to use software licensed to the department.
- Both your Gatorlink email and Chemistry email should be delivered to the same mail account. Please contact the IT Shop if this is not the case.
- Mail can be accessed online by pointing your browser to www.mail.ufl.edu, simply click on the Outlook Web Access link and enter your GatorlinkID and password.
Useful UF Exchange links for connecting to your mail account:
UF Exchange Email Policy